Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 52, Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In an earlier post I mentioned starting a work out regiment.  Today I started day 29, my fifth week.

The first four weeks have been a wild ride.  Yet, I feel the experience could be applied to just about any manifestation one is desirous of undertaking.  You see it has only been in about the last week or so that I feel like I have really started to make any outward progress.  And what if I had quit before then?

And it has only been in about the last week or so that I have started feeling like by making forward progress every day, what I desire my outcome to be is actually doable (even if I may not arrive until the end of April, 2011). 

And letting that be okay.  Okay, because in truth I am divine.  I am eternal.  I am loved regardless of what my physical body temple's shape is, etc.

I love my life.  I feel truly blessed.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment