Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beginning of Week 6, September 12, 2010

Yo!

What should I write today?

I really simply wish to include the below video from Abraham Hicks about the year 2012.

Today is considered International Angel Day according to Doreen Virtue.  I love watching her daily oracle card videos.  It makes me feel sort of like all the angelic kingdom is cheering me on.  And I love that today's card is "Believe and Trust".  Archangel Michael, please enter my dreams and remove fear.  Trust the messages that come through.  Trust the ideas that come to my heart.

I have been doing the decrees and declarations every day (to see them visit my blog post from Day 25, God Bless You).  I have been loving that I am doing them first with myself in mind, then rereading them with my boyfriend in mind (I change the "I" as I read to his name) and then I read them and change the "I" to "Every Child of God".

In the process, I am noticing how much I actually during the course of the day tend to see other children of God as being less than the Divine Truth of who they are (just as I do with me and my boyfriend).  What will my life be like when I ONLY see them as being equal to their Divine Truth (and me and my boyfriend)?

And I love as I have been pondering these thoughts that in a way I know it will be awesome and amazing for me in my life when I arrive at this "ONLY" place...yet there appears to be no hurry about it.  I am at peace with simply allowing myself to make these decrees and declarations once a day and letting the power of their vibration change my consciousness one step at a time (so to speak), especially considering that even though this is already the beginning of week 6, I still have about ten more weeks to go before I finish with this particular Divine Focus Journey.

I love what Abraham Hicks says about this being an expanding experience.

Here's today's quote from their website:
     "Genius.  It is just attention to something specific.  That's all it is.  LAW OF ATTRACTION makes it happen, and so anyone who gives attention to any subject for a period of time will evolve in the direction of that understanding."

In my opinion what Ms. Hicks mentions is pretty much like saying as long as I keep my vision focused on Divine Truth (which includes joy, love and appreciation...blessings) the sky is the limit for the blessings which may and will be experienced on this glorious planet hand-in-hand with beloved Mother Earth.

Speaking of which, I take this moment to connect my heart with the heart of Mother Earth and send her some love and appreciation for all the ways she allows us to experience spirit in form by being in her presence.  I love you, Mother Earth.

Double speaking of which, I take this next moment to connect my heart with the heart of all who end up reading my blog.  For in Truth there is no space or time.  So when you connect with this, you connect with me and then we are sharing each others presence.  So I thank you for sharing with me.  I feel blessed and honored to share your presence.  I love you.

Here's the Abraham Hicks video:

No comments:

Post a Comment