Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 48, Friday, September 24, 2010

Ever vigilant.  Seems this is still important.

Yesterday, I spent the entire day in bed reading a book...never changed out of my jammies.  On a Thursday!!!

Now in my mind a really healthy mental consciousness...divine perspective would include me simply feeling absolutely blessed and thrilled and glorious that I have the option to do this on a Thursday.  Yet I found myself at times feeling quite guilty about it all.

And speaking of different ways to "view" life (and truly which is right or wrong OR technically should there be a right or wrong and who gets to decide), less than two weeks ago I had the opportunity to watch a movie simply titled, "Adam".  Truth is I probably wouldn't have watched it if not for the fact that my oldest son's name is Adam.  Adam is the main character in the movie and he has Asperger's Syndrome.  I'd never heard of Asperger's, considered a higher functioning form of autism, prior to the movie.

Well, when I was in the library on Wednesday, I found the new Jodi Picoult novel, House Rules, available.  I find her writing to be an enjoyable read.  So without really taking the time to see what the book was about, I simply checked it out and started reading.  This book is about a boy named Jacob who has Asperger's Syndrome.  I loved the book. 

Today, I noticed in my email inbox the first anniversary edition of my friend, Emmanuel Dagher's Minute of Transformation.  The subject: mistakes.  Hmmm!

Truth is I am always divine.  Always.  In every moment...no matter what I am doing.  Divine.  Loved.  Adored.  By ALL THAT IS!

One thing I had mentioned previously was about keeping a journal of noticing things that seem to be "proof" of what it is one is seeking to manifest.  I desire that my mind is in perfect harmony with Divine Mind's idea of perfect wealth.  And this week I have been having some experiences of seeming to feel more wealthy and having money opporunities and cash show up for me.  Whoo hooo!!!!

I'll be honest, I've fallen a bit off of my initial excitement trail when it comes to manifesting my ideal physical body.  Some of the thoughts and feelings I've been having this past week have not been the most harmonious.  And so again, I wish to thank all the beings who are assisting me with my journey for continuing to help me with thoughts of "dreaming until my dreams come true".

I have to say I was a little surprised as I was even somewhat inspired by Kate from the Kate Plus 8.  She has been changing her lifestyle habits in order to help her resculpt her physical body and the results are paying off.  She mentioned that there are many days when she doesn't really feel like going for a run, but she does.

Keep dreaming until your dreams come true.
Do what you want but be who you are.
Inherent in the desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment