Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 37, Monday, September 13, 2010

One of the things I have sometimes done and then wondered why my life doesn't change much is reading a book but not really taking the time to practice (and give it a chance) what is suggested in the book.

Anyway, there is a gal born in Santa Barbara, spent much time in Europe (she has a sort of french accent) and is now living in Chicago...living the Juicy life.  She does these videos on YouTube I have been following.  Her most recent video talks about a book, Law of Attraction, by Michael J. Losier, that tells you how to use the Law of Attraction by doing these lists.  And Lilou Mace actually sat down with one of her trusted friends and made the lists.

Good for her.  And I love one of the insights she shares about practicing this list making in the video below.  I hope you enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment