Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 9, Monday, August 15, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

I am following Ms. Virtue's reading suggestion and honoring my being today.

I am divine.

I want to share the below video.  As I become more my divine self with my desire to Co-create in a more similar fashion to All That Is, I believe this has to do more with creating with energy and vibration than physical exertion.  I love what the gal mentions in this video about not being sure how the sound vibration does what it does.  I mean I don't need to know how the toaster works to make toast, right?

So enjoy.

And I found these two guys who call themselves "The Honest Guys".  I was seeking a relaxation video.  They caught my attention because they have participated in one of Lilou's CCOR challenges (me too).  Small world.





No comments:

Post a Comment