Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 4, Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All is well.

Loved something my friend, Psychic Tim said, "He's practicing the 3 P's: peace, prosperity and playfulness."

I am enjoying Dr. Pillai's videos.  You know things like being able to in this lifetime bring forth your spirit body like Christ did or being able to manifest like Christ did.  Or be able to manipulate time.  Now that's exciting to me.

Also, I notice that I tend to decide what to do next or what I will eat, etc. based on what I think is right based on being this "spiritual, divine" being.  Isn't that judgment?  Isn't a more "spiritual, divine" question simply, "What will I love?" knowing everything is spirit in form and thus, divine.

Lastly, I am really enjoying saturating my consciousness with the two videos (and I have been practicing VaYaNaMaSi).  In the first part of the two videos there is a prayer about thanking God for all and that God thanks us for the creations we have manifested...all of it.  So, I found it very interesting when I read my God wants You to Know Facebook message:

... that God loves in you even that which you dislike. God doesn't partition you into pieces and loves some and not loves others. That's what people do. That's what you do. God, who created you, accepts and loves every little part of you, even those you deny and hate in... yourself. So next time you try to dislike a part of you, just pause, look and remember that God loves it.
 
Well, that's enough for now.
Celebrate good times.  C'mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment