Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 7, Saturday, August 14, 2010

What if by the end of the 108-day journey, I just know that I will have completed my journey...be successful.  In other words, I will have brought forth my spiritual, light body into the physical and I will have mastered manifesting seemingly from thin air.  That just like my friend, Keith, who undertook an amazing journey this year...everything he needed along the path was there for him, people, food, fun, amazing experiences, etc.  And he and them (it) were thrilled to be part of the experience.  The giving didn't seem like giving in the sense that it was something anyone felt "put out" by giving and it wasn't really like receiving in the sense of "now I owe you something" except the moment we shared.  And so I may simply relax and enjoy the ride?

Those are my thoughts this divine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment